Log In

 
Company : VIP Industries Limited 
Wednesday, May 21, 2014 6:16PM IST (12:46PM GMT)
 
(BSE:507880)(NSE:VIPIND)
VIP Industries Announces Financial Results
Net sales up 16 percent to Rs. 972.5 crs & PAT up by 85 percent to Rs. 58.4 crs
 
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

VIP Industries Limited announced its results for the quarter and year ended 31 March, 2014.
 
During the 4th quarter, revenue grew by 21.3 per cent at Rs. 227.5 crore (Rs.187.6 crore).
 
During the financial year 2013-14, revenue grew by 16 per cent at Rs. 972.5 crore (Rs.837.7 crore). Profit Before Tax (before exceptional item) is up by 42.8 per cent to Rs. 64.7 crore (Rs. 45.3 crore). There were exceptional gain of Rs.15.8 crore on the sale of old investments in securities and sale of property at Bhandup, Mumbai. Net profit (after exceptional item) is up by 85 per cent to Rs. 58.4 crore (Rs. 31.5 crore).
 
VIP Industries Bangladesh Private Limited, the wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, commenced commercial production at its plant at Mongla Export Processing Zone in Bangladesh during the quarter ended 31st March, 2014.
 
Dividend

The Board of Directors of VIP Industries has recommended final dividend of Rs. 1.20 per share (60%). The Company has already paid interim dividend of Rs. 0.50 per share (25%). Hence, total dividend for Financial Year will be Rs. 1.70 per share (85%) The total outflow on account of the dividend would be Rs. 28.11 crore (including corporate tax on dividend).

 
For News Release background on VIP Industries Limited click here
 
Media Contact Details
Poonam Bhoir, MSL GROUP , +91-9892222383, poonam.bhoir@mslgroup.com
Shawn Xavier, MSL GROUP, +91-9561432081, shawn.xavier@mslgroup.com
 
 
Submit your press release
More News from VIP Industries Limited

11/02/2019 5:53PM

Sudip Ghose Appointed Managing Director of VIP Industries Ltd.

The VIP Industries Ltd board today approved appointment of Mr. Sudip Ghose as the Company’s new Managing Director with effect from April 1, 2019. Mr. Ghose is currently the CEO of VIP Industries Ltd.

03/04/2018 7:18PM Image

VIP Industries Ltd. Elevates Mr. Sudip Ghose to CEO

VIP Industries Ltd. has elevated Sudip Ghose, as CEO with immediate effect. In his new role, Sudip would be responsible for the day-to-day operations and will continue to be directly involved in the management of the ...

Similar News

20/02/2019 6:15PM Image

Zebi Acquires Blockchain Start-up Element42

Zebi, a leading blockchain company, has announced the acquisition of Element42, a Bangalore based blockchain start-up.

No Image

19/02/2019 1:25PM

Bajaj Finance Announces Winners of 'EON'

Bajaj Finance, India’s leading non-banking financial services company, had recently launched a gamified campus competition ‘EON’ to engage bright young minds and encourage them to build a career in BFSI.