- Piramal Vaikunth is located in the heart of Thane within 25 kms of the Mumbai International Airport
- The second phase of development at Piramal Vaikunth will launch two residential towers: Vahin & Vrisa
- The towers will offer 2-bed residences (908, 911 sq.ft. carpet) and 3-bed residences (1262 sq.ft. carpet)
- Bookings commence on June 18, 2016. Customers can register their interest at piramalvaikunth.com
After Piramal Vaikunth’s successful Phase I launch in September 2015 at Balkum, Thane; Piramal Realty, the real estate arm of the Piramal Group, is now launching ~170 apartments at its residential towers Vahin (
INR 9040/sq.ft.) and Vrisa (
INR 9280/sq.ft.) as part of Phase II. The above prices are limited to the first 40 units only. Bookings commence from June 18, 2016. Customers can register their interest at piramalvaikunth.com.
The 2-bed and 3-bed apartments on offer range from a carpet area of 908 sq.ft. to 1262 sq.ft. Each residence is fully air-conditioned, offering quality marble flooring in the living-room and bedroom, and private balconies. Both towers are positioned directly in front of the clubhouse and offer panoramic views of Thane creek.
| Project Overview
- 4 residences per floor
- 50% dual aspect apartments with three sided views
- Floor to floor height up to 3 metres
- Balconies for all apartments
- Air-conditioned apartments
- Appx 50% of land is unexcavated
- ISKCON temple
- Swimming pools
- Club house & gym
- Bike trails & jogging track
- Retail boulevard
Piramal Vaikunth is a residential complex spread over 32 acres, featuring high-rises, townhouses, world-class facilities. The development intends to provide residents with a temple, a retail boulevard, a community center, multi-purpose badminton and basketball courts, squash courts, swimming pools, mini cricket ground, state-of-art gymnasium, day care & crèche, cafes & restaurants, convenience stores, guest suites & banquet halls, etc.
Commenting on the launch Anand Piramal, Executive Director, Piramal Group
said, “Piramal Realty aspires to be the most quality conscious and the customer-centric real estate company in India. There is a dearth of quality development in the city, and we have seen that there is a lot of potential for a high quality product. This is reflected in the overwhelming response we received for Phase 1 of Piramal Vaikunth, where we attracted buyers from South Mumbai, Western & Eastern Suburbs of the city as well as international markets such as USA, Singapore, London and Middle East. Today, we have pre-launched Phase 2 of the project with two towers, Vahin
, and look forward to receiving a positive response to our premium offerings.”
About Piramal Vaikunth
Piramal Vaikunth is a world-class residential complex, designed for community living, spread over 32 acres (3 million sq.ft.) at Balkum, Thane in metropolitan Mumbai. The project partners with leading firms such as Chicago-based architectural firm, HOK; London-based structural & services engineers, BuroHappold; vertical transportation partners, Lerch Bates; design architects, DSP Design; US-based project managers, Turner Construction Company; and traffic consultants, Systra MVA Consulting.
To enable community interaction and embrace nature, Piramal Vaikunth introduced two unique initiatives
: the Vaikunth Flower Show and Piramal Art Residency.
About Piramal Realty
- The Vaikunth Flower Show is inspired by the Chelsea Flower Show UK, and showcases covering 1 million flowers over 140 species & 30 different types of trees from around the globe. The show has been rated by a leading media house, India Today, as one of the top-5 flower shows in the world.
- Piramal Vaikunth is the first complex in Thane to host an Art Residency for artists to collaborate and create artworks in verdant surroundings. Launched in December 2015, it focuses on the need to build nurturing studio spaces for visual artists and give citizens an opportunity to engage with art in an interactive way.
Piramal Realty is the real estate development arm of Piramal Group. In 2015, Piramal Realty secured approx. USD 434 million from international PE partners: Goldman Sachs and Warburg Pincus. This is India’s largest private equity investment in real estate since 2007.
Piramal Realty aims to be the gold standard in design, quality, safety and customer centricity in both residential and commercial real estate. Piramal Realty’s developments, while being cutting edge and contemporary, focus on embracing a more intuitive definition of luxury, which celebrates nature, greenery, space, light, ventilation, art, culture and community living.
Piramal Realty’s board includes Deepak Parekh (Chairman of HDFC), Nitin Nohria (Dean of Harvard Business School), Robert Booth (former CEO of EMAAR Properties Dubai) and Subbu Narayanswamy (Director of McKinsey & Co. and head of the real estate/infrastructure practice in Asia).
About Piramal Group
Piramal Group is one of India’s leading conglomerates with interests in pharmaceuticals, financial services, information management, glass packaging and real estate. It is founded by Ajay Piramal and has a market value in excess of US$5 billion. Driven by its core values of knowledge, action and care, the group’s mission is “Doing well and doing good.” Piramal Foundation, the philanthropic arm, has initiatives in healthcare, education, water and women empowerment across 19 states of India.