- Spread over 16.25 acres in Mumbai, Piramal Agastya has independent buildings and multi-format office spaces ranging from over 3200 sq.ft. carpet area to over 1,00,000 sq. ft. of contiguous carpet area on a single floor plate
- A vibrant environment and prosperous ecosystem inspired by principles of biophilic design that integrates over 50,000 sq.ft. of landscaped greenery with urban landscape
- Proposed warm-shell office spaces with plush facilities and amenities such as food courts, premium F&B, retail, ATM, common boardroom facilities
Location & Proximity:
- Bandra Kurla Complex — 10 min
- Kurla Railway Station — 10 min
- Domestic Airport – 10min
- International Airport — 20 min
- Bandra Worli Sea Link — 20 min
- Eastern Express Highway — 20 min
- Western Express Highway — 20 min
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg
- Santacruz - Chembur Link Road
- Kurla Railway Station
- Vidyavihar Railway Station
- Bandra Railway Station
Following the success of its residential projects at Thane and Byculla; Piramal Realty, the real estate development arm of Piramal Group launches Piramal Agastya, a corporate park located on the arterial LBS Road, Kurla. Kurla is a strategic location that enjoys excellent connectivity being the epicenter of key infrastructure developments in Mumbai such as Santacruz - Chembur Link Road (SCLR) and in close proximity of Mumbai Metro Phase 1 and Eastern Freeway. Piramal Agastya Corporate Park will redefine the urban landscape with a well-connected state of the art commercial property in this fast growing business district of Kurla.
Anand Piramal, Executive Director, Piramal Group said, “Piramal Realty aspires to build properties that represent world class standards of customer centricity, design construction and quality. Piramal Agastya, as one of Mumbai’s premier commercial addresses, integrates natural beauty with urban landscape inspired by biophilic design. Kurla is a rapidly changing urban blend of residential colonies, industrial estates and commercial enclaves. We believe, Piramal Agastya will add to the overall socio-economic development of the landscape and break new ground as the business environment of the future.”
Leveraging global expertise with the advantage of local market knowledge, Piramal Agastya Corporate Park is partners with internationally acclaimed companies such as:
- Callison, Seattle (USA) - Global architecture, urban planning, design and creative services organization
- SSA, India - Associate architects for Piramal Agastya. The firm offers a bouquet of services across architecture, interior design, value engineering, project management and sustainable design.
- L&T, India - World-class quality in construction, engineering, technology and manufacturing
- Turner, USA - Construction management firm
- Buro Happold, UK - Structural and MEP design services, specializing in sustainable solutions
- Priedemann, Germany - Building envelope consultants and façade engineers
- Arup Acoustics, Singapore - Global leader in acoustic consulting for diverse environments
- Belt Collins, Singapore - International landscape consultants
- Max Security, Israel - Risk management solutions ensuring safety by proactively reducing threats Lerch Bates, UK - Vertical transportation expertise spanning planning, design, implementation and maintenance of elevators and escalators
The proposed development of Piramal Agastya Business Park will be completed in two phases. Phase I will cover an approximate leasable area of 1 million square feet. The project consists of three buildings; one at two level above ground and the others at six level above ground, both with two basement levels for dedicated parking spaces.
Located in the buzzing commercial district of Kurla, Piramal Agastya Corporate Park is accessible from all parts of the city by road and rail. This vital area is home to numerous landmarks and close to key mega infrastructure projects. Bandra Kurla Complex and the business district of Powai are located in a radius of 3 and 6 kilometres. Premium retail and entertainment brands along with esteemed 5-star hotels are also situated in close vicinity.
About Piramal Realty
Piramal Realty is the real estate development arm of Piramal Group. In 2015, Piramal Realty secured approx. USD 434 million from international PE partners: Goldman Sachs and Warburg Pincus. This is one of India’s largest private equity investment in real estate.
Piramal Realty aims to be the gold standard in design, quality, safety and customer centricity in both residential and commercial real estate. Piramal Realty’s developments, while being cutting edge and contemporary, focus on embracing a more intuitive definition of luxury, which celebrates nature, greenery, space, light, ventilation, art, culture and community living.
Piramal Realty’s board includes Deepak Parekh (Chairman of HDFC), Nitin Nohria (Dean of Harvard Business School), Robert Booth (former CEO of EMAAR Properties Dubai) and Subbu Narayanswamy (Director of McKinsey & Co. and head of the real estate/infrastructure practice in Asia).
About Piramal Group
Piramal Group is one of India’s leading conglomerates with interests in pharmaceuticals, financial services, information management, glass packaging and real estate. It is founded by Ajay Piramal and has a market value in excess of US$5 billion. Driven by its core values of knowledge, action and care, the group’s mission is “Doing Well and Doing Good.” Piramal Foundation, the philanthropic arm, has initiatives in healthcare, education, water and women empowerment across 19 states of India.
Photo Caption: Piramal Agastya Corporate Park